WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES THE TOURIST OFFICE COLLECT?
The Tourist Office may collect personal information such as the identity, personal details and identifiers of connected users.
In addition, the Tourist Office collects all information relating to your navigation on the site as well as all messages collected via the contact form page.
All personal data collected by the Tourist Office is provided by the user.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DOES THE TOURIST OFFICE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes
– Constitution of a customer database
– Sending out newsletters and other marketing activities
– Management of the les2alpes.com website and requests sent via the online form on the website
– The management of cookies
HOW LONG DOES THE TOURIST OFFICE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Tourist Office will only keep your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary:
– Carrying out satisfaction surveys and customer studies: the duration is 3 years from the last customer contact or 2 years from the closure of the user account by the customer
– Tracing and tracking of user navigation: the duration is until the withdrawal of consent;
– Evaluation of the relevance of the contents proposed and the operations implemented: the duration is 3 years from the last contact unless consent is withdrawn;
– Newsletter: unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of the newsletter
WHAT AUTHORISES THE TOURIST OFFICE TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The Tourist Office collects and processes your personal data in compliance with the regulations and only within the framework of the following legal bases:
– When you have expressly consented to the processing of your personal data
– When it is necessary to ensure the legitimate interests of the Tourist Office
TO WHOM MAY THE TOURIST OFFICE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
Your personal data may be communicated to the following recipients, outside the various departments of the Tourist Office
– Administrations and public bodies when required by tax, labour, social security or other applicable regulations
– Third party service providers necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Tourist Office (courier and transport service providers, etc.)
The Tourist Office does not sell your personal data to third parties and there is no transfer of data outside the European Union.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN TERMS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND FREEDOM?
We guarantee you the right to access the personal information we hold about you, to request that this information be corrected, restricted or deleted. You can also request a copy of your personal data or object to the processing of your personal data.
The person responsible for processing your data is the Tourist Office, which has appointed a data protection officer whom you can contact for any questions relating to the processing of your personal data and exercise your rights at the following addresses
– By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By post: For the attention of the DPO, 4 Place des 2 Alpes, 38860 Les Deux Alpes
For any request or information concerning the exercise of your rights, a copy of your identity document may be requested (this will be destroyed as soon as the right is exercised). It is imperative to indicate precisely the right you wish to exercise, as well as your e-mail or postal address in order to contact you again. The Tourist Office will reply to this request within one month, unless there are particular difficulties.
You retain the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority on its website, via the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes or by postal address
Service des Plaintes – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.